What to Bring to the Examination
- Glasses if vision requires a prescription
- Last MER Card
- List of medications with dosages
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions may be required before clearance.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION REPORT & DOCTOR CERTIFICATION FORM
[Form: MCSA-5875 (Revised: 12/09/2015)]
Medical Examination Report Form (for Commercial Driver Medical Certification). The link follows:
- To save time, have pages 1 and 2 completely filled out. Each question under the Health History part requires a “YES” or “NO” response.
- If you cannot obtain this form, we will supply one for you.