- Glasses if vision requires a prescription
- Last MER Card
- List of medications with dosages
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions may be required before clearance.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION REPORT & DOCTOR CERTIFICATION FORM
[Form: MCSA-5875 (Revised: 12/09/2015)]
Medical Examination Report Form (for Commercial Driver Medical Certification). The link follows:
- To save time, have pages 1 and 2 completely filled out. Each question under the Health History part requires a "YES" or "NO" response.
- If you cannot obtain this form, we will supply one for you.
The DMV Form DL 51 (Medical Examination Report For Commercial Driver Fitness Determination) is no longer in use. If want to review the obsolete form go to: https://apps.dmv.ca.gov/forms/dl/dl51.pdf to download a copy.